Job Type: Part-time
- Experience in customer service, comfortable working closely with clients, an emphasis on being professional and being discreet, enthusiastic with great neutral energy, able to work well with clients, client retention, and building clients.
- An excellent command of the English language, with strong communication skills.
- A true belief in a healthy non toxic lifestyle, striving to live and exude your best self.
- Deep empathy, intelligent with an expanding consciousness, and a great team player.
- Enjoy working in customer service, and able to assist clients with making choices for their daily routines.
- Able to take initiative for many tasks around the shop
- A strong self motivated person.
- An extremely magnetic positive vibration.
- Ability to multi-task, and comprehend tasks easily.
- Detail oriented.
- A great sense of humour, with a fantastic smile!
- A strong desire to enhance your skills, and keep learning new skills.
The ideal candidate has time in their schedule to commit to PF apothecary, work in a fast paced environement, and the ability to be available every second Saturday. A background in healing modalities, meditation, aromatherapy and herbalism are extremely valuable assets, as well the desire to work with people.
Please email resume to Amanda
We will only be responding to resumes that we are keen on conducting an interview.